Find Something

Sunday, March 24, 2013

New To Shelves (#19) - The One Where I Get A Break


New To Shelves is a way to share all the great books I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.

I'll be linking up to:
STSmall_thumb[2]

Whoa! Spring Break is over for me! Today is the last day I have till I have to wake up early for school on Monday but I did so much the whole week! I really don't want to head back but sadly we all have too! Spring Break was definitely a tease of summer! Plus, I knocked out like 4 books this week which is so amazing and wrote reviews for two of them! *cheers*



I added the duck eraser as part of the haul since I got it a bookstore :)

Wildwood by Colin Melory
The Look by Sophia Bennett

I already read both and loved everything about it! I'll be posting up my review of Wildwood next week. It was so good and even for a 500 page book, I finished it in one sitting, it was my cup of tea for sure :)

This Week At The Blog:
Check out what I thought of The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead - Did I love the 3rd installment of the Bloodlines series? 
Check out what I thought of Kristin Bailey's YA Debut with a steampunk and Victorian setting - Legacy of The Clockwork Key
Check out what I thought of Sophia Bennett's YA novel, The Look 


Yup, I'm so happy reviewing books is so much fun and easier for me now! *Dances*


Coming Up This Week At The Blog:
Review of Wildwood and Every Day
Waiting on Wednesday
Top Ten Tuesday 
Follow Friday
and more! :)

What's New To Your Shelves? :)


8 comments:

  1. Wilwood looks interesting. I can't wait to see your review :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed them so much already! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha - I love watching Tina dance.
    Glad you had a good break!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going back to school after vacation sucks BIG TIME! I feel for you :) I'm in college now and we don't have spring break here anyway (here: Greece) but it's a National holiday on Monday so we don't have classes and last Monday was Ash Monday which is also a holiday here so we had two consecutive long weekends :) I haven't read those books but The Look seems very interesting. Nice blog btw and i love the Owl button (in case you didn't notice from my background, i love owls :P) Also new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where we live our kids don't have spring break, they have fall break. Weird, I know. Have a wonderful week..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these, but Wildwood looks really interesting. I'm curious to see what you think of it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, my sister went to school today after her spring break, too.Europe has a little different school system than US so I wasn't aware that you had a break as well. That's fun though! I wish I could have a break from my stuff at University. I love you haul, dude! And congrats for getting so much done this week with writing your reviews and reading. Happy reading, Patrick:)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio