Find Something

Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow Friday (#18) - The Bloggers Confess!



Follower Friday is Hosted @ Parajunkee

Today's Question: 
Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

 My Answer: 
The dreaded blogger confessions! Well, before I started my blog, I already had a bookclub on Goodreads, so I easily new how to manage and organize. But as I got better as a blogger and the club grew I was like oops..why did I start the club? But it does pay off and I never regretted my choice. There were also times were I asked publishers for review copies and was declined, but I wanted to go big and ask them straight then just the authors. I definitely learned a lot from sending in requests too :) Also, don't be afraid to go out of the box and do something daring, young bloggers! 

What's Your Follower Friday? :)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Patrick! I love your last bit of advice!

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@ Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I really like how your blog is set up- it's easy to read and not bogged down. You can read my answer to this question here:
    http://summersvoice.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend! I look forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice! :)

    New follower hopping through! Here is my F&F! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice and I admire your juggling abilities. I'm a new GFC Follower and would love for you to visit me whenever you get the chance...

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, straight to the authors! Did they respond favorably and give you books for reviews?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio