Find Something

Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday (#20) - Guilty Pleasures!


Follower Friday is Hosted @ Parajunkee
Today's Question: 
What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?
My Answer:  I know a lot of people have a lot of guilty pleasures when it comes to reading! Is it me or when I first read this, my thoughts for everyone who participates would say Fifty Shades of Grey! Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging the book but it was something I just noticed. :)

I would say my guilty pleasure when reading YA, which I mostly do, it's a really suspenseful mystery or one of those amazing contemporaries like The Look by Sophia Bennett or Belles by Jen Calonita! But anything that's unique, unlike anything I read is a guilty pleasure!


Yeah..I love those books...

What's YOUR Follow Friday? :)

2 comments:

  1. True,that mistery in the book makes me finish it quickly because I want to discover the secret. :)
    New follower
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guilty pleasures in reading are books about really dark and serious subjects, like suicide, depression, abuse, sexual harassment, mental illness and anything of that sort. I don't know why i'm drawn to them, i try not to read too many because they affect my mood greatly but i always feel a longing for books like that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio