Find Something

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Life Updates + I'm Getting Featured?!



Well I'm finally back? Yes no maybe so? Honestly I've been so crazy busy with school, whoever thought senior year was easy was lying. It's just a bunch of tests, quizzes, deadlines you're social life just falls down. I've been doing my best to keep up with reading and going to places for my In LA feature just so I don't feel bad I abandoned my blog!

If you guys have any tips on surviving back to school especially senior year and college admissions please comment below! I'd love to know what your guys tips are to survive such a hectic point in my life. Ahh!

In other great new, I'm me and my blog and getting featured over at Krystianna's blog, Downright Dystopian! Be sure to check out tomorrow!

1 comments:

  1. congratulations! I'll make sure to stop by over there, Patrick. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio