Find Something

Sunday, August 2, 2015

2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour: (Vivian @ Beauty of Books)


I am SO EXCITED to be participating in the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by the amazing Book Bratz (Amber & Jessica!) 



Before we get to Vivian's post, we did a quick little interview! It was fun and great meeting your Vivian!

1.) How long have you been blogging?
I only started blogging in April – so I really am a newbie.
2.) Why did you start blogging?
I basically woke up one day and thought why am I not doing this? I’m always looking at other people’s blogs about books, why don’t I just invite myself into this community and share my love of books, with others that get how I feel.
3.) How old are you?
Well, I will be 28 in 2 weeks (feel super old in this group)
4. ) Favorite Book/Book Series? What genre do you mostly read?
My favourite book series is the obvious Harry Potter but to steer away from the mainstream. I would say that my favourite series is a tie between Abbi Glines – Sea Breeze Series or Rosemary Beach Series.
I read a lot of New Adult/Adult Romance but do read YA novels (maybe 2 a month).
5.) Why do you love to read AND blog?
I love to read because it takes me away from reality, a place where anything can happen – for me it is just like watching TV. I also love exploring my boundaries through reading. I love blogging more so for the community then actually blogging. I love being around people and understood by people; when it comes to reading. A lot of people do not understand my obsession with books.
6.) Fav TV Show + Fav Song?
Fav TV Show (so many to mention) I love Friends, Entourage, Gossip Girl & Grey’s Anatomy. Right now I can’t say I’m 100% invested into anything. Music anything by Mumford & Sons, Florence & Ed…
Now Vivian's book tag!

1.) Favorite Fictional Character?
One of my favourite fictional characters is Augustus Waters from Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I absolutely love his quirkiness, his loyalty and his gorgeous heart. His character is the right amount of funny and serious – I would totally want him as my best friend.
2.) Favourite Fictional Universe?
Hmmm Hogwarts is the obvious answer but lets say any book where vampires are real because heck, I would love to be in a universe where I am a vampire or vampires do exist.
3.)  Fictional Arch Enemy?
Tough Question. How terrible am I, I can’t even think of the guy’s name in the Divergent Series that I dislike VERY much. Oh yeah his name is either Peter or Edward. Lets go with both because I know they were both horrible.  
4.)  Favorite Book Quote?
These Questions are a killer…
This is my favourite quote of all time from The Diary of  Anne Frank 
The quote says:
“In spite of everything, I really believe people are good at heart.”
5.) If you wrote a book what would it be about?
If I wrote a YA novel it would be set in high school and be about all the pressures of being a nerd and I don’t mean a popular valedictorian I mean a student who does nothing but study and goes home to deal with parents who think nothing is good enough and keep pushing. 
If I wrote a NA novel it would be hearts, flower, romance and lots of swooning. **Hearty eye emojis**
Thanks so much Patrick for hosting me on your blog – I enjoyed the Book Tag


Thanks so much Vivian! Be sure to check out Vivian on her bio page and all her social media links below! :)

About Vivian:
Vivian is a Book Blogger from Sydney, Australia. Vivian started Beaute' De Livres - Beauty of Books to fuel her book obsession and eeting other people that understand her obsession a very welcomed surprise. With her Kindle in her bag always Vivian will read anything you throw at her. Beaute' De Livres - Beauty of Books is a bag of mixed goodies. Her reviews range from genre to genre (But mainly Romance because she is a MASSIVE sap). Beaute' De Livres - Beauty of Books is like a mixed bag of lollies, there are reviews, giveaways, weekly memes; basically a whole lot of things and thoughts.

You can find follow Beaute' De Livres - Beauty of Books on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Website

1 comments:

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio