Find Something

Sunday, August 9, 2015

2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour: (Emily @ Always Opinionated)


I am SO EXCITED to be participating in the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by the amazing Book Bratz (Amber & Jessica!) 



For her post, we did her Top 5 Summer Books! Be sure to check out her choices below and comment below if you picked any of them up before or are about to :)

Her Top 5 Summer Reads
The Bane Chronicles - As a set of novellas, this book is perfect for picking up and putting down in the midst of a busy holiday. I'm currently reading this and I find it great to pick up in between kayaking and swimming when I just want a few moments to relax in the sun. Any set of novellas are perfect however these are particularly good as the stories are lighthearted and amusing.
A Court of Thorns and Roses - This beautiful faerie world of the Spring Court goes wonderful with a refreshing glass of cool fruit juice as you are sat out in the sunshine. You get so emerged in this novel, the day passed by so quickly, with you only pausing to eat or go to the bathroom, which makes it great if you have a free day during the summer where you just want to relax.
Nowhere But Here - For some reason, to me this book is the ideal summer read. I'm not 100% sure why, but in my mind this would be a perfect book to read on the beach or in your garden in the sunshine. I absolutely adore this novel, so would recommend it for any time of the year however I would say if you were going to pick one time to read it, I'd say summer.
The Heartbreakers - This is the traditional light hearted contemporary romance that is usually on people's summer reads list. It's quick enjoyable and heart warming. It isn't particularly deep and the writing isn't absolutely beautiful but it is good fun to read and for me that's the most important thing, especially in the summer. There's no point in reading something you're not enjoying.
Any of your favourite series - Most people believe summer is a time to read fluffy contemporary novels, but for me I find summer a perfect time to reread one of my favourites fantasy series. The ones I would never normally have time to reread, like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Being a book blogger, tragically means I rarely tend reread, so this is the perfect opportunity to do that without worrying too much about getting behind.
Be sure to check out Emily's blog and all her social medias! It was great having you on the blog :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio