Find Something

Sunday, March 9, 2014

New To Shelves (#53) - The King & The Crown

New To Shelves is a way to share all the great books I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.
 
I'll be linking up to:
STSmall_thumb[2]
I had a great week this week! I got through a good amount of books, so expect to see reviews on them and things finally simmered down so I can head back to some serious blogging and challenge myself! In addition, my fitness goal this year has been great. I've been walking up early everyday just to exercise or strech I've been happy were I am right now :)
 
 
The Haul:
 
The King and The Crown by Melissa De La Cruz (For Review)
 
 
Fangirling
Enough said. It's going to be a great Mel book for sure :D
 
 
This Week On The Blog:
 
Coming Up This Week on The Blog:
Review of Dirty Little Lies by Kara Taylor, An Abundance of Katherines, etc
WoW and Fresh off The Press
Discussion Post: What Happened to Originality?
 
Hope you had a great week and BIG THANKS TO HYPERION FOR THE BOOK!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this one too. I'm surprised when it showed up at my doorstep.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to read something by John Green. Enjoy your books...and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent read any of Melissa's book but I have met her. She is sweet. Enjoy!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio