Find Something

Sunday, March 2, 2014

New To Shelves (#52) - An Abundance of Books

New To Shelves is a way to share all the great books I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.

I'll be linking up to:

STSmall_thumb[2]
 
 
This week was crazy~ I have over 3 tests, 2 presentations, 3 quizzes, I couldn't find that time to do anything! I was focusing really hard since AP class recommendations are being written up soon, I needed to focus and do well. But I have will tell you that this week's posts are going to be amazing :)
 
The Haul:
 
 
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols (Book Tour)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (Bought)
Hexed by Michelle Krys (From author! Thanks!)
 
Big thanks to Shane @ Itching for Books, BN, and Michelle Krys!
 
 
This Week on The Blog:
 
Coming Up This Week:
Reviews of Paper Towns and Ignite Me
WoW and Fresh off The Press
Discussion Post
 

8 comments:

  1. Cool books. I'm excited to read Hexed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to check out Hexed :) it looks so good! Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hexed looks really good, I love books about witches :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biggest Flirts is kinda new to me. I hope you'll enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some John Green. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay -- you got Hexed! And I love Abundance of Katherines. I think it's my favorite after Paper Towns :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Abundance of Katherines sounds interesting, though I have not read it. You sound busy like me though… reading keeps us sane.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading!
    My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. The title only has me interested in An Abundance of Katherines!

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio