Find Something

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#3): Beach Reads!


Top Ten Tuesday Is Hosted @ The Brooke And The Bookish!

Today's Theme is: Beach Reads which I super excited to share since its summer is here! Hope you get inspired by my great Beach Reads you could pick up! :D

Top 9 Beach Reads I'd Recommend (In no specific order)



The Selection by Kiera Cass
The book was flat out funny at times, heart breaking, and fluffy! I would so re-read The Selection again since it was a quick and great read!


Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I have yet to read Stephanie's books! *walks away* I know, I know you saying why the heck are you recommending it then? Well with all the hype on about it being the Perfect Beach Read I had to recomend it! It looks so cute!


The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
I completely liked The Fine Art of Truth or Dare a lot! It was funny, sweet, and full of laughs! It's the perfect read to kick start your summer :)

Rival by Sarah Benneth Wealer
I loved this book so much! It was one of my top reads last year after picking it up at the library randomly. I loved the characters, the rivalry, and everything! I can tear through this book really quick! It's about a girl and another girl who used to be best friends till the popular one back stabbed her in front of everyone, the rivalry sparks and you'll be blown away!

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I love this book and Richelle Mead! Sydney Sage is an alchemist, a group of humans who dabble in human and vampire affairs to keep the gap of their existence safe. Sydney protects Jill, sister of Lissa(remember her? From VA?) posing as humans in a boarding school, action, love, intrigue, and laughs make it a great paranormal read!

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

13 Reason Why by Jay Asher was one of the most poignent and heart-wrenching book I ever read. Hannah Baker, a girl whom everyone thinks is normal is wrong. She commited suicude and she leaves tapes for each person who was a reason why she wanted to end her life. I loved the whole idea and Clay and Hannah's POV were perfect, no doubt. :)

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

A road trip book is ideal for that beachy, summery read you need. And for Amy and Roger's Epic Detour it was perfect. I DNF the book, only stopping at page 40 but still the story, mood, characters where so real and I need to read this! :D

Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham

Reunited is that type of book you just want to read and be absorbed by the story. And Reunited is a road trip book just like above. It's about 3 girls ex-besties whom are all reunited for one road trip that brings them closer to each other with just 3 tickets. I'm really looking forward to reading it!

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Ooh Rachel! You are a amazing writer I feel in love with last summer when I picked up Hex Hall. Sophie Mercer and amateur witch is sent to Hex Hall a school that trains her kind to harness her powers. But a threat turns to shape Sophie's future and her kind. It's super witty, snazzy, and funny! You'll laugh no matter what, guarantee! :)
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent was a thrill to read! It's amazing and awesome all at the same time and since it was similar to The Hunger Games, which kick start my summer I had to put Divergent here! No doubt it was my fave of 2011 and it will blow you away! Read it and find out for yourself if you haven't! Which you probably have....0.0
That's my Top Ten Tuesday, What's Your Top Ten Tuesday?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting list with a few I hadn't seen before. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! A few of these are on my TBR, but I love Amy & Roger, hex hall, 13 reasons,Anna, and Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I've added many of these to my mile-long TBR list. New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio