Find Something

Friday, July 29, 2011

!Mortal Instruments and Hunger Games Movie!

The Hunger Games News: I just found that Lionsgate is going to produce a movie on The Hunger Games. It's going to be ok, since the cast is not what i expected.
Here's the Character and who's going to Play them:
  • Gary Rose is directing the movie
  • Katniss - Jennifer Lawernce
  • Peeta - Josh Hutcheraon
  • Gale - Liam Hensworth
  • Primrose - Willow Sheilds
  • Effie - Elizabeth Banks
  • Haymitch - Woody Harrelson
Here's the rest:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/
 Since I only mentioned the ones I'm excited about. I hope the movies does well, and is at least up to my expectations! ^^

The Mortal Instruments News: It's official that it will be made into a movie in 2012. The movie's cast seems ok, like how Lily Collins will be playing Clary Fray while Jamie Campbell Browser will be playing Jace. That's the cast list so far.......hoping other choices for Magnus,Simon,Isabelle,etc will be pick better!

Overall, I'm happy to see my favorite series become movies!!
Please Comment on what you think about the cast! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio