Find Something

Monday, July 11, 2011

IMMB

IMMB is a feature hosted by The Story Siren

Every week you share the books you received that week... ones you bought, or got at the library, and ones that you received to review on the blog. That way you could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on you Blog

So for me I recently got The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong for Barnes and Nobles and I finally got it! I've been waiting to read this book for quite a while....but never had a chance to go to the bookstore to pick it up o.0!!! I also went to the library to pick up A Tale Dark and Grim by Adam Gidwitz, which is suppose to be about a more modern version of Hansel and Gretel. Which sounds interesting!!! :D
I will also have a chance to interview Beth Revis, author of Across the Universe which was a amazing book!!! Excited:)
                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio