Find Something

Sunday, July 3, 2011

List! List! LIst!

I noticed that I seriously have lots of books I want to read. By that I'm meaning books I definitely have to have my hands on!
  1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins(I know....I know..... I still don't have it and its been 3 months... :( Yup, I"m pretty sad about it...)
  2. The sequel to Demonglass by Rachael Hawkins... (I really really want to get my hands on this!!! Haha:)
  3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver( a powerful book I heard....:D)
  4. The Jewel of Kalderash by Marie Rutkoski
  5. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  6. Clockwork Prince and Princess( the covers are awesome!!!!)
  7. The WHOLE SERIES of Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely Series
  8. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  9. Paranolmancy and Supernaturally both by Kiersten White(cool names:)
  10. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  11. And Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz!!!
If you guys have any suggestions leave it in the comments and have fun reading!!!!!
                                          -Patrick Castro:D

2 comments:

  1. 13 reasons why was a very disturbing but good read. it was kinda of sad. there was nothing to be done as you knew the end as you read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay is amazing!
    Can't wait for Clockwork prince and princess!
    oh, and 13 reasons why is really good, but depressing

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio