Find Something

Thursday, June 4, 2015

What's On My Reading Pile?!

It's finally summer and that usually means back to blogging and to fun stuff right?! Well, for June I though it would be great to show you my reading pile right below!

On My Pile for June I Have:


Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
Dreamfire by Kit Alloway

I am currently reading Sugar at the moment, and I actually like where the story is going. Great story with a great message :) As for the two others, I still have not picked up any of them, but probably will first pick up The Game of Love and Death. I LOVE the cover, so eye-catching and interesting! I may or may not add more books to my pile, just depends on how much I get through!

Also, if your not following my on twitter (but you definitely should!) I'm part of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! I can't wait to meet new bloggers and finding great blogs to read. Be sure to follow me out twitter to keep up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio