Find Something

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

(DIY) - Tumblr iPhone Cases! Easy & Simple!


For this DIY, I took inspiration from those expensive cases from stores like Urban Outfitters, Esty, etc and making it easy and affordable to do them at home. So I'll be showing you DIY Tumblr iPhone cases! I'll be doing a marble and picture iPhone cases in this DIY. 


Materials:

You will need - 


1.) Scissors
2.) Marble Wallpaper Printouts (Just google marble wallpapers and print out the ones you like)
3.) Clear iPhone Case (I got mine from Ebay, its was about a $1 with free shipping)
4.) Print out of pics (I googled tumblr png to get these, but any search for any picture will do1)


Steps:

 

For the first steps, you will need to find the pics and marble print you want. Be sure to save them on a Word doc, with a big enough size to fit your iPhone Case. I suggest printing out a black and write draft copy of the pictures to test how big they will be on the case.

After, cut out the pictures, cutting out most of the white from the paper.


For the marble wallpaper, you will flip it on the side where the white is on the top. Lay the case over it and draw the outline of the case. 


Then you'll get something similar to this


To complete the cases just slip the picture or marble print on the clear case and there you have it!

Finished!

Hope you guys like this DIY! If you have any suggestions or requests for any other DIY feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks so much :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. you can make it so personal. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool, Patrick! Imagine all the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crafty projects! I spent the weekend painting :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so attractive design iphone cases. I like those products.
    iphone cases

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be glad if all WebPages provided such type of best articles.
    click here

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio