Find Something

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#77) - These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas


Waiting on Wednesday is Hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

These Vicious Masks
Goodreads Summary: Evelyn has no interest in marriage and even the dashing Mr. Kent can’t inspire her to give in to society’s expectations. She’d much rather assist her beloved sister Rose in her radical quest to become a doctor. Then she meets Sebastian Braddock. The reclusive gentleman is vexing, annoyingly attractive, and quite possibly mad—and his interest in Rose is galling. So when Rose disappears, Sebastian is immediately suspect.

Yet Sebastian’s strange tales of special powers soon prove to be true, and Evelyn learns that Rose’s kidnappers have much worse in mind for her than simply ruining her reputation. Surrounded by secrets, lies, and unprecedented danger, Evelyn has no choice but to trust Sebastian, yet she can’t help but worry that his secrets are the most dangerous of all…
Why I'm Waiting For It: Secrets? Lies? Kidnappers? Count me in! Definitely looking forward to this one because it sounds amazing and the cover! Hoping this one has tons of action and suspense and doesn't turn out like Venom by Fiona Paul (which was a total disaster, I expected so much more). 2016 please come sooner! 

These Vicious Masks hits shelves Feburary 9, 2016 from Swoon Reads!

Find These Vicious Masks On:
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I hope you'll enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Swoon Reads and the way they go about doing things! I helped vote on the covers that they had for this book and this one was one of the best ones! This is on my TBR for sure! Great pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds SO GOOD! Secrets, lies, kidnapping and mystery have me hooked as well! And I love Swoon reads, too. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, this one sounds so good! Swoon Reads always releases the best books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio