Find Something

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#76) - The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



 Waiting on Wednesday is Hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

The Fixer (The Fixer, #1)
Goodreads Summary: When sixteen-year-old Tess Kendrick is sent to live with her older sister, Ivy, she has no idea that the infamous Ivy Kendrick is Washington D.C.'s #1 “fixer,” known for making politicians' scandals go away for a price. No sooner does Tess enroll at Hardwicke Academy than she unwittingly follows in her sister's footsteps and becomes D.C.'s premier high school fixer, solving problems for elite teens.

Secrets pile up as each sister lives a double life. . . . until their worlds come crashing together and Tess finds herself in the middle of a conspiracy with one of her classmates and a client of Ivy's. Suddenly, there is much more on the line than good grades, money, or politics, and the price for this fix might be more than Tess is willing to pay.

Perfect for fans of Pretty Little Liars and Heist Society, readers will be clamoring for more in this exciting new series.
Why I'm Waiting For It: Ever since reading Sara @ Forever 17 Book's review on it, I was immediately hooked! I absolutely love the whole concept and it definitely reminds me of the show Scandal (with Kerry Washington)! But more YA book elements weaved into the story, I am looking forward to picking this one up and have SUCH HIGH hope for it, hope it turns out great (:

The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes hits shelves July 7, 2015 from Bloomsbury Children's

Find The Fixer On:

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I love Scandal and Pretty Little Liars, so I'll check this book out.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! If you love Scandal you have to check this one out, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. YES! I love Jenny Lynn Barnes! Her books are amazing and she's a sweetheart. She's also brilliant! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this title around the blogs today - it sounds really enticing! I definitely will be checking this one out when it hits stores! Thanks for sharing!

    Sherry@ theBloggityBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Fixer has been all over blogs, and I'm so excited for it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great choice! I can't wait for this one either. I think it's on Netgalley too if you want to request a copy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't sound like it's my kinda book, but it still sounds pretty good! I hope you get your hands on it soon and I'd love to hear what you think about it!

    Really like your blog, I'm a new GFC follower. :)
    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really a fan of contemporary books but this one sounds like it could be really good. I will have to check it out when it comes out. I hope you enjoy it!

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's been getting some stellar reviews so far, so I hope you'll enjoy this, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio