Find Something

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon + The Love 'Ship Challenge

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon

The Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon is hosted @ My Shelf Confessions

I'm super excited to be back blogging! It's been a while and I haven't even gotten a chance to post up reviews, do my WoW's, and read. But after school was under control, I decided to join the wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon, which I'm so so excited to do!

Twitter
The Twitter hashtag is #WWReadathon 
The Twitter parties have been scheduled at: Saturday 4-6PM EST & Tuesday 8-10PM EST

My Reading Goals:
I'm really hoping I get through one book! :)
The S - Word by Chelsea Pitcher
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Also Known As by Robin Benaway

The Love 'Ship Challenge:
From My Shelf Confessions: Your mission should you choose to accept it is to pick an established relationship (get it, “‘ship” LOL) from any book or series and then tell me what sort of cruise they would go on – we all know there are SO many themed cruise ships, and you can make up a theme too! Where would the travel destination stops be? What fun things would they do together during the week? And best of all, explain why you chose what you chose! Essentially you are their cruise ship travel agent trying to give them the trip of a lifetime that they’ll love! OH and what’s the cruise ship named?

For this one I'm going with the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead! Adrien and Sydney would go on a cruise to the Bahamas together! It would be a week filled with water, sunshine, and lots of soaking fun! There would also be lots of pineapples, blood (LOL), and of course Adrien's alcohol and martini's! Plus they also get a hot tub, 24/7 massages, and and even a live concert on deck!  
I choose Adrien and Sydney from Bloodlines because it would be so cool to see they together! Especially on a cruise, all hot and humid, it's cool to see them work things out with no missions or anything with the alchemist?  
image
Like, who wouldn't want this to happen?

What's YOUR Wicked Valentine's Read? :)

1 comments:

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio