Find Something

Friday, February 1, 2013

Debut Spotlight: February 2013 Debuts!

Welcome to a new feature on the blog called Debut Spotlight! Each month I showcase a set of books that are debuts each months and share them here! These are reads I definitely want to pick up soon! :)

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)City of a Thousand DollsPivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)

Ettiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (Comes Feb 5, 2013 by Little Brown Books)
City of A Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster (Comes out Feb 5, 2013 by HarperTeen)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (Comes out Feb 12, 2013 by HarperTeen)

Definitely wanting to read Etiquette and Espionage so badly!  It looks so good, sounds amazing, and the cover is freaking cool. The sames goes for City of A Thousand Doll and ooh Pivot Point, I want that one so bad! :)

  The Different GirlDualed (Dualed, #1)

The Different Girl by Gordon Danlouist (Comes out Feb 21, 2013 by Dutton Juvenille)
Dualed by Elisa Chapman (Comes out Feb 26, 2013 by Random House Books)

I really can't wait for Dualed by Elisa Chapman! I made it on to the Ambuzzador program on Random Buzzers and I can't to read this! I love dystopains and there's a good amount of them this year! I heard lots of mixed reviews on The Different Girl but I'm hoping it has lots of potential! The concept sounds cool and odd :)

What Debut(s) are you waiting on? :) Leave your links and I'll drop by!



1 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Pivot Point - it's been on my wishlist for a while so I'll definitely pick it up once I've read all my review books :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio