Find Something

Friday, February 8, 2013

Follower Friday (#15) - Mardi Gras Mayham!


Follower Friday is Hosted @ 
Parajunkee

Today's Question: 
Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?

Ooh! First off, all I could say that a lot of this would happen:



I definitely want a lot of 2013 ARC's to be thrown! Like The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead, Divergent (#3), Sever by Lauren DeStefano..but all I want to to definitely get some amazing books no matter what I have to do like Ariana Grande (the gif). Plus thrown in swag I'll for sure get into the fight!! *Gets excited and start throwing a chair*

And then I'm going to be like:



Now What's Your Follow Friday? :)


3 comments:

  1. LOL nice answer. Is that Chris Hemsworth? It doesn't even look like him!

    New GFCfollower.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not even sorry." That's awesome. I didn't think of throwing a chair, but elbows were mentioned. New GFC follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good answer! New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio