Sunday, August 19, 2012

New To Shelves (#4)

New To Shelves is just the same thing as In My Mailbox ans Stacking The Shelves. Just a new name but same thing. It also has a weekly wrap up. I'm also going to be linking up to Tynga's STS and Krisit's In My Mailbox

This week was really quiet! Only received 2 books and I'm really excited for both of them and since school's almost coming the blog will be quiet for a while just till I get a hang of high school as a freshman. :)


-Wake by Amanda Hocking (For Review) This one sounds so good and the cover is so eye-catching! Plus I heard tons of good reviews and I love Amanda Hocking's Trylle Trilogy! :)
-The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong (Bought) I HAD to GET THIS no matter what! I was hooked on The Summoning, and when I got the book I devoured in in 2 whole days flat. Amazing!


Big Thanks to St. Martin's Press! Now what's your New To Shelves?

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay! :) ur gonna loooove the darkest powers series!! And can't wait to see what you think of Wake! Enjoy your haul hun!

    Shreya
    Chocolate Coated Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake looks really intersting and I love the cover! Enjoy your books. (: Check out my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read either of these but I look forward to hearing what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I felt when I read The SUmmoning, I read it in like a day then immediately had to get the next books in the series.

    Happy reading :-)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wake was pretty good! I actually requested the sequel immediately after reading it. :) I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw some teasers for Wake this last week and it finally got my interest. Hope you like it.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read The Awakening series a year or 2 ago and I really liked it :) Hope you enjoy Patrick! Great haul and thanks for stopping by.

    Janina
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wake looks simply amazing! And The awakening has been on my to-be-read shelf for forever, so I should really pick it up sometime soon. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to finally read Wake. I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Wake, it sounds really good! Happy Reading!

    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio