Find Something

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF Friday (#1)

hot trends in fiction
This is going to be the first week I'm going to be participating in TGIF hosted at GReads! :)
This Week's Question: If you could take a trip any place within a fictional book, where would you go?
I'm excited for this one! I would say maybe The Arena over at The Hunger Games! How awesome would that be? The adrenaline, action, and  fireceness would be off the charts total awesomesauce!

Another would be in Divergent, the fraction ceremony, and if I chose Dauntless the train would be amazing! :) Oooh maybe Victorian London in Clockwork Prince! I would so love that!

What's Your TGIF Friday? :)


1 comments:

  1. You're braver than I am!
    Is this a new blog design? Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio