Find Something

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top Ten Dystopian Books (#2)

Top 10 Tuesday is Hosted at The Broke and Bookish

This week's Top:
Top 10 Dystopians Books and no particular order because that would be hard and I would spend hours deciding! *Eye-popping out from hours looking at the cover* 

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This book is total kick-ass! Strong protagonist. Heating romance. Pefect Read! :)

Read my Review HERE.

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
2.) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I love this book so much! The writing is amazing and creepy elegance is screaming all over the pages!

Read my Review HERE.

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Tris is a strong character that I love! Her and Four? Pefect Romance! Action-packed too!

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
4.) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
This one is a now-brainer! The Hunger Games is an amzing, awesomesauce book everyone should read and the other books too!

Others are:
LegendInside Out (Insider, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)XVI (XVI, #1)

Leave YOUR Links to your top teen tuesday! :)

1 comments:

  1. Great picks for this list! I haven't heard of Inside Out or XVI before, but if it is dystopian, I'll probably read them at one point! I loved Cinder, but I put that in my Sci-Fi pile with Across the Universe/A Million Suns.

    Have a good week!!

    -Em @ Sash & Em

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio