Find Something

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #24

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted @ The Story Siren

This week haul was great! Mostly library books along with 2 books I bought! Pretty great haul :D






Library Books

Eve (Eve, #1)dancergirl (WiHi series, #1)You Against Me

Eve by Anna Carey
I love dysoptians! When I saw Eve at the library just sitting there, looking at me, telling me to grab me, I did. And I read the first few chapters and I was so so hooked!

dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
Didn't anyone notice that dancergirl is lowercased? 0.0 *twitchs* Talk about stalkers and dancing? Pefect combo! I heard lots of amazing things about this and when I saw it at the library I had to get it for myself! Yay, dancergirl! :D

You Against Me by Jenny Downham
I haven't read Before I Die but with the mixed reviews on it I thought I should pass out[should I try it?] on it. And since I'm liking relistic fiction now, I had to grab You Against Me!

Bought
The Book Thief
The Book Thief by Micheal Zusak
I saw this at Marshells and it been on my mind for a long time whether or not it was good. Then I saw it was $1! One freaking dollar, though it was pretty messed up :/ I HAD to get it!


That's it for me and now.............What Did You Get In Your Mailbox?!! :)

5 comments:

  1. You will adore EVE. I loved it. I cant wait for its follow up, Once.
    I love goin to my library. I always leave with more books & then I get home and groan. When will I ever read all of them? lolz.
    Gr8 books this week, enjoy reading them all <3
    Have a gr8 week!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I also bought "The Book Thief" really cheap a while back, for I think a dollar too, at a library book store! It was pretty awesome! Am yet to read it, but definitely can't wait to! :)

    Here's my IMM
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/03/imm-3.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Eve was such a great book and I'm very anxious to read Once <3 CLIFFHANGER!! I got a Once teaser for my blog event last month and.. *passes out* O.M.G. I need to know what happens RIGHT NOW. I was curious about Dancergirl but never got around to getting it! :( Enjoy your books though and thanks for stopping by! Super jealous you're reading Truth & Dare right now.. *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked You Against Me and loved the Book Thief.
    Great stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED The Book Thief. And I've been dying to read Eve.

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page At a Time

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio