Find Something

Friday, March 23, 2012

Follower Friday (#4)


Follower Friday is Hosted @ Parajunkee

This Week's Question:  What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

My answer: I proabably would have to go with Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, and I admit I read all of it and it was pretty good. Another would be The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare-Clockwork Angel & Prince does were long but I loved them so so much! Definetly check them out :)

 What is your Follower Friday?? :D

5 comments:

  1. Great choices! I definitely love the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare :)
    New Follower :)
    World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. BD was my answer and I loved it too! It was my favorite twilight book. New follower!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Twilight and the Mortal Instruments series great choices, new follower, here's mine

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. Breaking Dawn was pretty long and I didn't even think of that one to put on my list. I didn't put the Infernal Devices on there either, but they were all very good. I haven't read Clockwork Prince yet though, but I hear that it is great. New follower. Happy reading!

    Check out my hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'm a forever Twilight lover. I liked Breaking Dawn, despite its problems.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio