Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What's On My Playlist? (#3)


I hope you guys had an amazing Labor Day weekend! I was mostly busy with school and college apps, but I did manage to go places and I went to a new cafe so be on the lookout for a new In LA feature! 

This week's playlist is definitely upbeat and fun! I think these songs are great to listen to if you looking to start your day or need a pick me up :)

1.) Should've Been Us - Tori Kelly

2.) In The Night - The Weeknd 

3.) Search Party - Sam Bruno 

4.) Runaway (U & I) - Galantis 

5.) Photograph - Ed Sheeran

That is it for this week's "what on my playlist"! Hope you listen to the songs and if you have any suggestions for music or new artists, I'd love to check them out, so leave a comment below!

1 comments:

  1. Ed Sheeran can do no wrong in my books. Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio