Find Something

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Insurgent Movie!

 

Insurgent was hands down one of the best movies I watched this year! It was much more action packed and thrilling compared to the first movie. Amazing graphics and scenes, everyone NEEDS to watch it soon.

 Here's the trailer, if you have not watch it yet?

 Tris/Four Relationship:
As a fan of the books, I did feel like the relationship between Tris and Four in the movie was done really well. While there was some golden scenes between the two, it lacked more of Tris's rebellious spirit in the aftermath of Divergent. Also, I did like how the movie showed more intimate scenes between the two.

Action, Action, and more Action!
Insurgent was full on action packed with more violent scenes than the first. Honestly, there was sooo many shooting scenes with guns, little kids in my theater were watching them?! What?? It was much more intense, but it kept me awake and who doesn't love some good action? Tris and Four were kick ass, and Maggie Q was just as amazing as her role as Tori. 

The Acting/Actors
One thing that I believe makes the movie so well done and successful is the actors/actresses picked for the movie. In Insurgent we have Octavia Spencer (from the help) joining in the cast and Naomi Watts helped bring the movie together. It was get seeing both of them in the movie and acting from all the characters was on point. Shailene's acting was even better and I felt like she pushed herself much more than the first movie. 

The Ending
I might have been fuzzy on the details of the book, but the ending in the movie was crazy! Having read Insurgent wayyy back, I was no sure if that ending happened in the book. But it was soo shocking! Everyone at the theaters practically gasped at the end and I did too, such a big cliffhanger for the third movie. 

 Overall, Insurgent was an amazing and mind-blowing movie. It's definitely a movie you have to see yourself to watch to experience how amazing it is. Definitely watch it with friends or family soon, you will not regret it!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch this when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you loved this so much. From the reviews I've read, the movie is pretty true to the book, so I think this is one I will wait to come on Netflix. SO curious to see if they'll keep the original ending to the trilogy...
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't love the book and that is me putting it kindly haha but I did enjoy the movie! It helped not being in Tris's head and they added a lot of action! I am a little fuzzy on the details/ending as well so I'm not sure how much is true to the book but it was good nonetheless! Can't wait to see what they do with the last book and how much they keep it the same!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio