Find Something

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome February + TBR Pile

 
 
We are finally in February! It's one of the best months for every student blogger because of all the three day weekends we live for! Honestly without them, we would be so dead and tired of school and it's also my birthday month so I'm excited :)
 
I am still looking for any authors and bloggers or even readers who would want to donate for my birthday bash OR Blogaversay Bash! It can be anything from YA books to homemade bracelets (I have loads!)
 
 
 
I also have a BIG Pile of books to tackle through this month:


 The Book of Blood and ShadowThe Little Android (Lunar Chronicles, #2.5)Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1)

Truly, Madly, DeadlyCatching JordanBlaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains)
 
 These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

I do hope to get through these all, especially reading through my iPhone (which is my obsession! LOL I cannot go a day without it! Who else has this?)
 
 In addition, I will be doing a new meme called "What's In My Playlist" a weekly meme where I share songs that I've been listening to for that week or any songs I'm loving! So if you have any feedback for this tell me! :)
 

Happy Reading!

 


2 comments:

  1. These broken stars was a read that I enjoyed :) I loved the whole survival aspect of the book! And I've been curious about Frozen for sometime now. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually read on a Kindle,but today I was reading on my phone and it wasn't too bad!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio