Sunday, September 8, 2013

New To Shelves (#33) - Welcome Fall!


New To Shelves is a way to share all the great books I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.

I'll be linking up to:

STSmall_thumb[2]

It's finally September and hello Fall! I am so sick of this hot heat in California, I can't wait for winds and the cold. I also got some great reads for the past 2 weeks, and I'm trying to fit in a lot of books to review too. 


Find Me by Romily Bernard (From TeenBoards {ARC Copy} I'm reading this and it's so amazing! I definitely can't wait to share my review!)
Since You Asked by Maureen Goo (I actually did an interview with Maureen yesterday HERE! I'll be having my review up tomorrow)


On The Blog This Week:

Coming Up On The Blog:
Reviews of Since You Asked, Find Me, and more
Top 10, WoW, and Follow Friday
plus Discussion Posts!
I'll also be introducing a new meme, where I bring books and songs together every Friday!

Now..What's On Your Shelf?


5 comments:

  1. The cover of Find Me is lovely. I lost a few minutes staring at it.

    Enjoy your books.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be starting Find Me later on this week and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Find Me looks absolutely amazing and quite terrifying. I've seen this book crop up on the blogger sphere this week and i'm so intrigued.

    Georgie @ What She Reads
    www.whatshereads.co.uk
    tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find Me looks really interesting. I like the cover. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Find Me too! Hope school is going well for you :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio