Find Something

Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF (#6) - Christmas In July


TGIF is Hosted @ Greads
This Friday's Question:
Christmas in July: If Santa  were to come down your chimeny in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?
First off, I can get preorders Santa! And I do love hardcovers and paperbacks but ebooks I'm not so sure! O_O Who knows I might get them as a surprise from Santa!


by Cassandra Clare

I love Cassie Clare's books! Especially her Steam punk, Infernal Devices. They are so so good and amaze me each time I read them! And with a cliffhanger to die for in Clockwork Prince I NEED this book, Santa! And remember I love pre-orders! :)


by Tahereh Mafi

Omg, Shatter Me was amazing! I mean with a ending like that I could have literally died reading it! And is anyone Team Warner by any chance? O.O And I heard there are already ARCS people got from ALA so could Santa have got one for me? Who would know....?




       

And that's it for me! Now what is YOUR TGIF? :)

1 comments:

  1. Wow ... both of these have gorgeous cover art!! Which is enough to make me want them. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio