Find Something

Friday, September 23, 2011

Reading Friday (1)

   
   Reading Friday is hosted by The Bookshelves.



 Reading Wednesday is a Bookish Meme hosted by The Bookshelves, where you share what book(s) you recently finished,currently reading,and what's next. A meme for your bookish thought! :)

 This Friday I Finished: Lost In Time by Melissa de La Cruz. And my thought on it were that its was so GREAT! Purely amazing and I'm so so mad at Melissa de La Cruz for waiting till 2013 for the next book:"The Gate of Paradise". Its was such a great rebound over Misguided Angel,since I wasn't a fan of it and I LOVED this one. Schuyler,Jack,Mimi,Kingsely,and Allegra collided in an Epic Romace Novel for any vampire and the stakes were higher than ever!!!:) I'll be posting up a review soon!


Then I'm Currently Reading: Clarity by Kim Harrignton and The Fox Inheritence by Mary E. Pearson (ARC). My thoughts on Clarity I love it with the awesome character Clare and the chilly,murder mystery! And the guys bossy and my guess is that he was the one who killed Victoria Happel! I really recommend it to anyone!!
 As for The Fox Inheritence I'm on page one ,pretty cool,interesting concept!




My Future Read Is: My next book I'll be reading is either Wither by Lauren DeStefano or either A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass. Can't decide!!!


Excited for this week's book reading!!!! And What's Your Reading Friday?



3 comments:

  1. Great post! Really appreciate you sharing this post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Hack Mod Generator - Generate Free 15K Gems for you device iOS and Android.
    Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Hack!
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forged Fantasy Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 15000 Gems for you device iOS and Android.
    Forged Fantasy Hack

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio