Find Something

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas Eve!




Happy Christmas Eve! We are almost done with the year and its so sad and amazing how it's all coming to an end. Hope everyone has a fun, safe, and enjoyable Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Time to eat, eat, read, read, and hang out with friends and family!

I will still be updating my blog but I'm leaving today and tomorrow as "breaks" from blogging but I will be back with reviews, discussion posts, and still continuing my Best of 2013! 

I want to say A BIG THANKS AND HUGS TO:

- All the amazing bloggers (you know who you are :) You guys are amazing and it was great meeting new ones and the old ones! The best of the best!
- The publishers and publicists! Especially those from St. Martin's Press and Hyperion! You guys are the best!
- Authors! You guys make blogging worth it and I loved chatting with all of you on Twitter and Facebook!


Let's do this!

1 comments:

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio