Find Something

Monday, December 24, 2012

Top of 2012 - The Best of The Best!

 
 
I'm super excited to join in the Top 10 of 2012 and looking back at all the great reads this year! Here is my list (in no particular order) of my top 10 YA Books!
 
asdfghjkl! Where do I even begin with this book? It's mindly epic, stunning, and intense! I will never regret picking this series ever and pick it off the shelves when if came out already too, so Veronica Roth you must be a genius!
My Review
 
The Golden Lily, where do I even start?? This book was so cute, funny, enjoyable, and EPIC! Like, who doesn't want Sydney and Adrien to finally date and the ending in this one was killer and left me hanging for The Indigo Spell!
My Review
 
Belles (Belles, #1)
I devoured Belles in one seating and loved it! So so good and really full of betrayals and secrets! Jen Calonita knows how to write such an amazing realistic fiction book and I can't wait to read Winter White!
My Review
 
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
Oh my god, Fever was seriously an amazing sequel!! I loved the cover, I loved the storyline, I loved the romance, and I loved The SUSPENSE! It was creepy and eerie all at the same time and I was blown away how skilled Lauren DeStefano is! 0_0 Can't wait for Sever!!
My Review
 
Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
I just love this series! And no doubt, the last book also! Spell bound was everything we loved about the first two and more! Sophie has all that spunk and charm she easily captivated me to finish it in one night! I loved the book so freakin much!
 
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
Lol, don't shoot me for liking this book! Despite all the drama going around with it, I LOVED The Selection! It was beautifully crafted and America was a relatable person! There was funny scenes that had me laughing till the last page, and when a book does that let me say I love it. :)
My Review
 
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)
Grave Mercy was a chilling, fresh, new YA historical book that I completely loved! It was so good and addicting Robin LaFevers weaves and intricate tale of love and betrayal. Plus throw in a main character that's an assassin, Ismae, subtle romance, and loads of death! Pick this one up soon!
My Review

The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6)
The Echantess by Michael Scott
Where do I even begin with this one?? It was so intense, a roller coaster of emotions and loads of action! I actually even cried in this one because it was so bittersweet seeing it end and the ending was so intense and climactic!

Perception (Clarity, #2)
Perception by Kim Harrington
I completely loved Perception! It was like Clarity in ways, but just twice as better and the killer this time was totally creepy and psychotic! I loved this one a lot and so happy Scholastic sent me an ARC out of now where! Plus I can't wait for Kim's new book which sounds like American Horror Story but for YA!
My Review

This is Not a Test
This In Not A Test by Courtney Summers
This Is Not A Test was both sexy and desolate! I loved the whole idea and premise of the book I couldn't stop reading it! And they whole concept Courtney Summer weaves in it something you gotta read and soon!
My Review

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
 Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
0_0 0_0 *Freaks out and walks around gasping* Shatter Me was so freaking amazing! It was awesomesauce over awesomesauce and more, Team Adam and Team Warner, and a fierce heronine, Juliette that blowed me away! Finished this in one day and I love it so much! Enough said, just read it!

That's right
 
2012 was filled was loads of amazing books and it was such an amazing year meeting all these bloggers, authors, readers, the experience is one of a kind!
Drop by with your top of 2012!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! We have so much overlap...you definitely have good taste in books lol. You have some that I haven't read but really want to too, like Belles and This is Not a Test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I´ve read and loved Grave Mercy and The Golden Lily.
    My Top 10 Books I’ve Read in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fever and Shatter Me were both amazing reads! They probably would have made my list, but I read them at the end of 2011. Cannot wait for Unravel Me and Sever. Great list! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post and Happy Holidays!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED The Golden Lily! Of course! Adrian Ivashkov! I also really enjoyed Shatter Me and Fever. I still need to read Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio