Find Something

Sunday, November 4, 2012

New To Shelves (#9) - The Belles Touching The Surface Ripper

 
New To Shelves is a way to share all the great book I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.

I'll be linking up to The Sunday Post:




 
This week(s) were amazing! Maybe because it's the last months of the year? I don't know but I was so excited to start reading all these book from my library's book sale and publishers! Thanks so much especially to Simon Pulse for sending me a book! :))
 
Bought At Library Book Sale:
-Ripper by Stefan  Petrucha
-Belles by Jen Calonita (It was a $1 and brand new!!)
 
Thrift Shop:
-Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz
-The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
 
Teenreads:
-Enclave by Ann Agiure
 
From Roxanne St. Claire:
-Don't You Wish (SIGNED!!! Ahh! Thanks so much!)
 
Hyperion:
-Time Bewteen Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (Complete surprise!)
 
Simon Pulse:
-Touching The Surface by Kimberly Sabatini

 
Thanks to local library, thrift shop, Teenreads, Roxanne St. Claire, Hyperion, and Simon Pulse!
 
What's New To Your Shelves This Week?
 


 What Was At The Blog This Week:

Author Interview with Katie McGarry
250+ Follower Giveaway Bash!

Also be sure to sign up for 2013 SARC hosted by Britta and IceyBooks!

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

6 comments:

  1. New follower! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff this week! I don't even know where to start!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome haul and a signed book too..lovely! I need to read Enclave and hope you enjoy it! Thanks for linking to the The Sunday Post off to check reviews i missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Enclave and can't wait to read it :) I hear it's good! Great haul Patrick and thanks for stopping by.

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book haul! Feel free to come by andcheck out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Library sales -- how I love them!
    I've heard that Touching the Surface is interesting. Look forward to hearing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! Also, I love your blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio