Find Something

Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Friday (#17) - Books Given!


Follower Friday is Hosted @ Parajunkee



Today's Question: 
We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

My Answer:
Lately, I gave a lot of book recommendations. Like for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, and Divergent by Veronica Roth to my friends. Now all of them are hooked on the series! One of my friends, he's reading Divergent and its beyond awesomeness to him. So I really can't wait to give more recommendations to other people and books too! 

What's YOUR Follow Friday? :)

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome books for recommendations! No wonder they are all hooked. New GFC follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC Follower :)

    See my FFF at >>> www.gonebookserk.com <<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading Divergent and it's the first book in a while that is worth every ounce of hype. So amazing.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio