Find Something

Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Friday (#16) - Favorite Character Letter!


Follower Friday is Hosted @ 

Parajunkee

Today's Question: 
Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a “few things”. – Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker

My Answer:
This is definitely one of the best Follower Friday pick! I'll be doing my later on Sydney from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead! 


 Dear Sydney,
Your one of my favorite chacracters! Your so bubbly, fun, and a witty person! But really, you in The Golden Lily was like what!?! You got to take more risk, really! Don't be afaind of other alchemist, like Keith, twisting your mind. Plus we need to see you more in action, like some kick-butt alchemist magic, and seriously I think you have a power, you just have to find it! Ask Ms.Telliweger for training!

Ooh! How's Adrien? You two are so perfect for each other! Brayden was completely weird Sydney, even though both of you guys were so compatiable! But going for Adrian, is beyond, so it's cool to see you do that! Plus her cares for you! After all, he saved you from Trey and his people. Stay amazing, especially in The Indigo Spell because I have yet to read it!!

Sincerly, PC

Be Kick-Butt.


Now What's YOUR Follow Friday? :)


7 comments:

  1. I have yet to read any books by that author, but heard great things about this series.

    New Follower via email.

    - Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great letter. Haven't read these but been seeing them all over. Really need to check them out. New follower via GFC. My FFs are at LKHill and Musings on Fantasia. (They're different this week.) Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote to Sydney too - in honor of The Indigo Spells release of course!

    New follower via GFC.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do this meme but I'm enjoying all reading the letters everyone has written. I haven't read any of the Bloodlines series yet - but I liked Sydney in the VA series, and it looks like I'm going to love her when I get to these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    Haven't read this series, but it sounds fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower!
    I have yet to get around to reading this series.
    Stop by and see my short and sweet letter....My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get on to this series asap ! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio