Find Something

Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday (#1)

Hosted @ Parajunkee

This Week's Question:

Q: BeefcakeandBabes Asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What’s the most unique character name you’ve come across?

Hmm...I think the most unique character name I came across was Schulyer and Bliss from Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz and I LOVE this series! I like how when I say Schulyer it sounds really smooth and so does Bliss when I say it! It kinda wierd but I really like these names! :D

3 comments:

  1. I like the name Bliss. When I first read those books, I did not know how to pronounce Schulyer's name. I have never seen it spelled that way.

    new follower.

    my FF
    http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - Schulyer is a weird name! Why didn't it come to my mind when I was answering?!!!

    Am a new GFC -- courtesy of FF.

    Would you be interested in Link/button exchange?

    Debdatta from: http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of the names, they're unique and stand out. :)

    New follower here!

    MY FF <3.<a

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio