Find Something

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fresh Off The Press (#32) - August 18 - August 24



Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It’s where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from (August 18  - August 24) 



Hardcover:
 Starlight's Edge by Susan Waggoner: Book Cover

 Paperback:
 Poison Princess by Kresley Cole: Book CoverAntigoddess (Goddess War Series #1) by Kendare Blake: Book CoverCatherine by April Lindner: Book Cover

Those are the amazing books this week! As for me....
AP Us History is killing me! Ahh so much work to do epsecially for English and history, but so so happy I have two AP classes this year! But my blogging will still be as strong as ever and glad you guys enjoyed my reviews for this week!
  Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read the sequel to Poison Princess and I still want to check out Antigoddess :) Great post Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Poison Princess! I am glad this series has recently been getting more attention and just in time for the release of the final book! Also Antigoddess was pretty good. Not great for me but I still liked it! Good luck with your classes!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Catherine -- need to re-read Wuthering Heights!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio