Find Something

Friday, April 12, 2013

Follow Friday (#22) - BEA, ALA, and RT Time! + Button?


Today's Question: 
We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

My Answer:
I'm so jealous of all the people heading to BEA, ALA, and RT! They get to meet a whole bunch of authors, publishers, and books. ITS AMAZING! But luckily  I get a taste of it but here in California we have LA's Festival of Books at USC. I've been going for 2 year and I love everything about it! All the book tents, author panels, food, and the experience of just walking around it amazing! And it's this month it happens on April 20 and 21. I'm so excited to meet more authors like Cassandra Clare *Dies*, Lemony Snicket, Veronica Roth, Gayle Forman, etc.





Also, since I started a new design blog, would anyone want a button for a meme, giveaway, or blog button? Send me an email at naurto100200(at)hotmail(dot)com I'm excited to work with anyone for a perfect button

Button Me Up Designs

Exactly! This is going on my new to shelves on that week :D


What's Your Follow Friday? :)


7 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I'm nowhere near any sort of event or convention. Sad, but true!

    New GFC follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmergerd! Totally jealous! I wanna live in LA. LOL. I'm not sure if SF have any of those conventions. I never get notified. New GFC follower~

    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I am totally jealous of you! Hopefully you eventually make it to all the other conventions! New GFC follower, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow, I'm a bit jealous! I wish we had conventions here, even if it was a small one :p and BEA is on my bucket list.

    Old follower.

    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEp! There's one in LA? Maybe I'll ge to go in a couple years if I go to college ther.
    new follower: my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve never been to a reader convention, but I would love to go to BEA one day. New Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. OLD FOLLOWER. The BEA is a lot of fun...I hope everyone can get there some day.

    I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio